During its years of operation, the Land Board has become an important center of competence in land issues and an expert partner in land issues, and the Board wants to further strengthen its competence in this area. Significant challenges are increasing the capacity of the state to carry out land management, simplifying land operations and consolidating the state's land transactions into the Land Board.
According to modern geoinformatics principles, the Land Board has managed spatial data for more than 15 years, during which time it has gained unique experience and high competence in the field of spatial data. The aim is to transform the Land Board into a spatial data competence center across ministries and state agencies, where important spatial data are processed and managed by the public, high-quality and innovative services are offered and the necessary skills are concentrated. Among spatial data, we consider it important to provide high-quality cadastral, address, topographic, place name, geodetic, geological and mineral data and related services.
We professionally direct land operations and provide society with land and spatial data.
This means that we:
- ensure the reliability and preservation of data on the spatial extent of ownership;
- direct land operations for more efficient use and management of land;
- carry out transactions with state land skillfully and in accordance with the needs of society;
- offer public services that allow easy and fast use of land and spatial data.
We are a spatial data center and an expert partner in land issues.
To achieve the vision:
- we simplify the performance and registration of land operations;
- align the land cadastre data with the scope of ownership in nature;
- we support socio-economic development through land management opportunities and the introduction of spatial data;
- we will improve the quality of land and spatial data;
- we use modern technology to make data and services available.
- expertise and objectivity
- inclusion and openness
Last updated: 08.06.2021